Terms & Conditions
Please ensure these terms and conditions are read and understood before your experience. If you have any questions please ensure these are raised with a member of All Terrain Velocity staff before completing the disclaimer and participation form.
- Like all motorsport, quad biking can be dangerous and could lead to injury. All Terrain Velocity will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage, injury, or loss or damage to any personal effects arising from or in connection with the experience
- The access road to our site and car parking area is owned by the Hop Farm, and incorporates a public footpath. To ensure the safety of all users a 5mph speed limit is in place.
- All participants must be aged 16 or over on the day of the experience. A passport or birth certificate will be requested to verify this.
- All participants must be below 17 stones (110kg) in weight. This is the safe operating capacity of the quad bikes.
- The experience is not suitable for any participants who are pregnant.
- All Terrain Velocity do not permit the consumption of alcohol or drugs on the site. Any participants suspected of being under the influence of these substances will not be permitted to take part in the experience.
- The use of mobile phones by riders during the experience is strictly prohibited.
- All participants are required to wear overalls throughout the experience, these can be personal ones, or hired from All Terrain Velocity. Anyone not wishing to wear overalls must wear long sleeves and full length trousers, and does so at their own risk.
- All participants must wear closed toe shoes throughout the experience, sandals or flip flops are not permitted.
- All bookings must be made with a 50% non refundable deposit, with the balance due on the day of the experience.
- Bookings can be amended once up to 48 hours in advance of the experience, however any additional amendments will incur a £10.00 re-booking fee. Bookings amended within 48 hours of the experience will incur a £10 re-booking fee.
- Refunds of any nature will only be given in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of All Terrain Velocity.
- If All Terrain Velocity deem the weather conditions too dangerous for the experience to take place, customers shall be offered a mutually agreeable alternative date.We only cancel experiences if weather makes riding the bikes dangerous, particularly during electrical storms. In the event that we have to cancel any sessions we will give as much notice as possible.
- All participants must be in reasonable physical health. Any disability or medical condition that may impact the ability to participate must be discussed prior to booking.
- All participants must attend the safety briefing and quad bike introduction in its entirety. No participants shall operate a quad bike until this has concluded, and all participants have confirmed they understand all the instructions given.
- Any participants who do not follow the instructions given during the safety briefing and/or engage in reckless driving during the experience will be asked to leave the site with immediate effect without any refund.
- All participants must wear safety equipment provided throughout the experience, unless told by an instructor it is safe to remove it.
- Any participants causing damage to All Terrain Velocity property by failing to follow the instructions given during the safety briefing, and/or engaging in reckless driving during the experience may be liable for any costs incurred in repairing or replacing that property.