Frequently Asked Questions
Our phone number is 07444047991. If we are out on the bikes or unavailable to answer please leave a voicemail, and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Alternatively complete a booking enquiry form on the home page.
We will then contact you back within 24 hours by phone or email.
A 50% (of the total booking) non refundable deposit will then be taken to secure the booking.
The remaining 50% balance is then due on arrival during the check in process before the experience begins.
Our experiences are only available when pre booked with a deposit.
Instructors are usually only on site when we have bookings.
However, if you contact us at short notice and we can accommodate it we will happily book you in.
All riders are advised to wear long sleeves and full length trousers throughout the experience.
All riders must wear have fully enclosed shoes, no sandals or flip flops are permitted. We advise bringing a spare pair of shoes during wet weather conditions.
Overalls (water proof or regular) can he hired on the day for a fee of £4 per person.
Any customers not wearing overalls, we strongly advise you to bring a change of clothes especially in wet weather conditions.
Safety helmets are provided to all riders. Those wishing to bring their own must ensure it is road legal, and is complete with a fully operating visor or goggles if using an open face helmet.
No riders under the age of 16 are permitted on our experiences, I.D. (passport or driving license) will need to be provided on arrival to verify this.
- All sessions last a total of 1 hour. This includes the initial safety briefing and quad bike introduction. We expect each group will spend between 45 and 50 minutes on the bikes during the experience.
- We only cancel experiences if weather makes riding the bikes dangerous, particularly during electrical storms. In the event that we have to cancel any sessions we will give as much notice as possible. For this reason we ask you provide a telephone number when booking as we may need to contact you at short notice. Affected customers will be offered a mutually agreeable alternative date if this occurs.
Bookings can be amended once up to 48 hours in advance of the experience, however any additional amendments will incur a £10.00 re-booking fee. Bookings amended within 48 hours of the experience will incur a £10.00 re-booking fee.
Any re-booked sessions are subject to availability.
- Our experiences are exclusive hire for up to 4 riders.
- Every experience is led by an instructor, who will ensure the pace is appropriate for the group.
- Please be aware that for safety reasons, we offer these sessions as an experience not a race. The instructor sets a pace that is appropriate for the group. The bikes are suited to the courses which have naturally uneven surfaces, and contain lots of twists and turns.
Our bikes are fully automatic and are very easy to learn and use even for total beginners. However, the bike manufacturers have set a weight limit of 17 stone (110Kg) for riders.
Any customers who have any specific physical or medical conditions, please contact us prior to booking so we can advise on the suitability of our experience.
There will be opportunity to observe participants during the initial quad bike introduction when all riders will get to grips with the bikes on the open field.
Once participants enter the course routes no access is allowed to anyone not on the experience in the interests of health and safety.